Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DIY....Colored Chalkboard Painting

I finally got around to a project that I have been wanting to tackle for weeks...
my chalkboard painted wall!!!

I painted a small wall in my kitchen where I previously placed a useful, but eyesore wall decal chalk board. I used the same color paint that is in my living room/common room, so that the space would be cohesive. I found the recipe on Martha Stewart.com and tweaked it just a lil bit.



Only Two Ingredients
-Any Color Paint (3/4 cup)
-Unsanded Grout (2 tbsp)

Mix, Paint, Dry, Sand (if lumpy), Wipe, Paint 2nd coat, Dry, Chalk it up!

This would be awesome in a kids room,  bathroom, office, or foyer.  It's also cute for parties as you can place the menu on the board, silly party rules, or even a special message.


No comments: