Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthday girl

Another page has turned...assuming pages represent years in ones life. I had the most amazing birthday surrounded by some of my closest friends that traveled from up and down the east coast to celebrate with me. I haven't had a birthday party since elementary school, I typically just do dinner, drinks, and partying with my local close friends. On my 30th birthday I went to Bahamas with the girls, outside of that I am pretty low key on my day. I have a fear of planning a party and no one showing up-but this year I learned that is not the case and I am much loved. I am so blessed.  Next year I'll be 35 (no shame) and I plan to do a big trip, not quite sure where yet...but I'm already thinking about it. 
Here is a picture from my birthday night at Maritime in NYC, the picture is kind of hazy...but so was the night ;-)

pants-Dolce&Gabbana (white trousers with a jean print-so cool!)/fools gold necklace-etsy, Kels&Whistles/sequin bag-Christiana

No comments: