Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another Thursday

It might be cool to be a full-time blogger, but I am not. Most days I head to work like everyone else, in a very traditional sense, luckily I like my job. I work in the Fashion District part of the city surrounded by  fashion wise creativity, some of the worlds most renowned designers have their offices within a few blocks radius of mine. Luckily my job is not a black suit, sensible heels, and knee length skirts type of place...is there any place that still is, hope not? I threw on my white pants, white has been in heavy rotation because, yes, I'm one of those people that doesn't wear it much after Labor Day.
I was feeling a little under the (beautiful) weather this week, but a girls gotta work! I'm humming Dolly's "9 to 5...."






necklace-Etsy, Kels and Whistles/clutch-Zara/peplum-H&M/pumps-Prada/bangles-StreetValue









No comments: